วันพุธที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2564

A list of PUA affirmations for men

 

A list of PUA affirmations for men

Repeat this before going out or at any time of the day:

I radiate love to everyone around me
I exude charisma because I maintain a positive lighthearted, loving energy at all times
There is no competition
I feel fucking amazing
Life is short and I am taking full advantage of it
Anytime I think a negative thought I replace it with a positive one.
Women love me
I am an incredible person
Women melt inside when I smile at them
I am improving each and every day
I am not afraid to get sexual because sexuality is beautiful
I am always leading the conversation and interaction
I radiate masculine power
Women crave a man like me on every level
All Women are in love with me, they just don’t know it yet
When I speak to anyone, an abundance of love is flowing out of me and they can feel it
People can feel it when I walk into a room
I am always in state because nothing matters
I love women and women love me
My body language is perfect
My eye contact is perfect
Practice makes perfect
I am learning and growing every day
I exude divine masculine presence
Women love it when I touch them
I am comfortable in any environment because wherever I go is my home
I never hide my attraction with a woman
I love the feminine sexual essence of a woman
When I fail, I automatically get better.
Failure is nothing to be afraid of.
I am what I think about so I choose to think about positive things.
If I have a negative thought, I immediately replace it with 5 positive ones.
I feel good, calm and relaxed at all times
I am getting more and more confident every single day
I am building the life that I want
Beautiful women love sex
I am always turning women on without realizing it
Whatever I think, I become
I use my imagination to manifest what I want in life
I am good enough because I am perfect
I am comfortable around all women
Believing in myself is the secret to my success
I am a god among men
I am always having fun with beautiful women



รายการคำยืนยัน PUA สำหรับผู้ชาย

ทำซ้ำก่อนออกไปข้างนอกหรือในเวลาใดก็ได้ของวัน:


ฉันแผ่ความรักให้ทุกคนรอบตัวฉัน

ฉันคายเสน่ห์ออกมาเพราะฉันรักษาพลังงานบวกและความรักอยู่ตลอดเวลา

ไม่มีการแข่งขัน

ฉันรู้สึกสุดยอดมาก

ชีวิตนี้สั้นนัก และฉันกำลังใช้มันอย่างเต็มที่

เมื่อใดก็ตามที่ฉันคิดในแง่ลบ ฉันจะแทนที่มันด้วยความคิดเชิงบวก

ผู้หญิงรักฉัน

ฉันเป็นคนเหลือเชื่อ

ผู้หญิงละลายภายในเมื่อฉันยิ้มให้พวกเขา

ฉันพัฒนาขึ้นทุกวัน

ไม่กลัวมีเซ็กเพราะเรื่องเพศเป็นสิ่งสวยงาม

ฉันเป็นผู้นำการสนทนาและการโต้ตอบเสมอ

ฉันเปล่งประกายพลังของผู้ชาย

ผู้หญิงกระหายผู้ชายอย่างฉันในทุกระดับ

ผู้หญิงทุกคนหลงรักฉัน แค่ยังไม่รู้ตัว

เมื่อฉันพูดกับใคร ความรักมากมายหลั่งไหลออกมาจากตัวฉัน และพวกเขาสัมผัสได้

ผู้คนรู้สึกได้เมื่อเดินเข้าไปในห้อง

ฉันอยู่ในสถานะเสมอเพราะไม่มีอะไรสำคัญ

ฉันรักผู้หญิงและผู้หญิงรักฉัน

ภาษากายของฉันสมบูรณ์แบบ

สายตาของฉันสมบูรณ์แบบ

ฝึกฝนบ่อยๆทำให้เก่ง

ฉันเรียนรู้และเติบโตทุกวัน

ฉันคายความเป็นชายอันศักดิ์สิทธิ์

ผู้หญิงชอบเมื่อได้สัมผัส

ฉันสบายใจในทุกสภาพแวดล้อม เพราะทุกที่ที่ฉันไปคือบ้านของฉัน

ฉันไม่เคยปิดบังความสนใจของฉันกับผู้หญิง

ฉันรักสาระสำคัญทางเพศของผู้หญิงของผู้หญิงคนหนึ่ง

เมื่อฉันล้มเหลว ฉันจะดีขึ้นโดยอัตโนมัติ

ความล้มเหลวไม่มีอะไรต้องกลัว

ฉันเป็นอย่างที่ฉันคิด ฉันจึงเลือกคิดแต่เรื่องดีๆ

ถ้าฉันมีความคิดแง่ลบ ฉันจะแทนที่มันด้วยความคิดเชิงบวก 5 อย่างทันที

รู้สึกดี สงบ และผ่อนคลายตลอดเวลา

มั่นใจขึ้นทุกวัน

ฉันกำลังสร้างชีวิตที่ฉันต้องการ

ผู้หญิงสวยรักเซ็กส์

ฉันมักจะหันหลังให้ผู้หญิงโดยไม่รู้ตัว

คิดอะไรก็กลายเป็น

ฉันใช้จินตนาการของฉันเพื่อแสดงสิ่งที่ฉันต้องการในชีวิต

ฉันดีพอเพราะฉันสมบูรณ์แบบ

ฉันสบายใจกับผู้หญิงทุกคน

การเชื่อมั่นในตัวเองคือความลับสู่ความสำเร็จ

ฉันเป็นพระเจ้าในหมู่มนุษย์

ฉันสนุกกับผู้หญิงสวยเสมอ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: